Tuesday 17 January 2012

Yes, yes, I know. Stop with the guilt already!

Greetings sports fans, I know I've missed you. Now you may or may not have missed me but that's not the point. I am currently suffering for a slightly above average workload and and exceedingly large amount "don't give a crap." So, let's compromise: here is my colleauge's blog.

Not enough, you say? OK, OK! Put away the torches and the pitchforks. Remember me complaining about the way scandals are named a while back? Yes? Good! Turns out I am not the only person who thinks it's a stupid idea. None other that David Mitchell and Robert Webb agree with me as evidenced by this sketch.

Now, I hope and pray that I will get the time and motivation to write more, but who knows. See you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment